"Out-of-the-box" Trouble-shooting and Problem-solving
Successful global competition depends on innovative, "out-of-the-box" trouble-shooting and problem- solving (think of the challenges of global, "just-in-time" procurement - especially in a world with high or erratic energy prices). As the 2008 Wall Street meltdown shows, quick fixes do not solve real problems - they only target and disguise the symptoms with short-term gimmicks, and delay the implementation of sustainable solutions.
Combining Strategic business development services, Government and Industrial Relations services, Cross-border and cross-sector Matchmaking and a wide knowledge of countries, cultures and languages provides a sturdy basis for trouble-shooting and problem-solving that ensures sustainable innovation.
Many consultants use (combinations of) these and other systems to describe and diagnose your business.
At SARAF CONSULTING, we try to keep things simple, using your language and nomenclature - descriptions and prescriptions that you and your employees use every day - to help you achieve sustainable production of goods and services.
We have provided "Out-of-the-box" Trouble-shooting and Problem-solving services to many companies in the manufacturing and services industries: from small start-up companies up to and including large multinational companies.
The innovative matching of differing sets of needs, problems and solutions and of differing multicultural population groups on both sides of the Atlantic were instrumental for successful introductions of higher-end products in new, counter-intuitive markets.
Important elements for "Out-of-the-box" Trouble-shooting and Problem-solving:
- Evidence-based and goal- and structure-oriented application of principles, rules, regulations.
- Development, use and promulgation of task-centred, efficient 'tool-sets': enables clients to secure consistent Quality and high performance standards.
- Ability to clearly assess fragmented information and create successful solutions (leading to significantly raised services, and/or lowered costs and down-time, and resulting in sustainable strategic planning)
- Facilitator ship, able to simplify/translate/explain complex legal/financial/technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Negotiation and Mediation re: contracts, legal and security matters, business development, government administration-interaction
- Conflict resolution and general political acuity