Profile and Expertise
* is a Strategic Business Development Partner
* to Enterprises & Organizations expanding range, activities & business
* uses Cross-Border & Cross-Sector Matchmaking Tools & Skills
* We help you to achieve efficient and flexible = sustainable results
Saraf Consulting specializes in helping Small and Medium-sized Enterprises with Strategic and International Business Devlopment Advisory Services.
Our services are "scalable", however, and available to all enterprises - irrespective of size.
Our practice works with our clients to mold its Partnership package into a flexible "service mix", in a pragmatic approach to clients' specific needs irrespective of sector, time, or location.
These service mixes can be adapted at any time to changing circumstances, needs, demands, and wishes. This adaptability enhances sustainability and flexibility during the entire product/service life cycle.
Through flexible service delivery, we work on our own as Saraf Consulting, or work with clients' pre-established partners & consultants - based on our clients' wishes & needs.
Through the same flexible service delivery Saraf Consulting also connects clients to new complementary networks, for instance in the scientific and research communities through incubator or "co-op" programs.
RESULTS equal LONG-TERM PROFITABILITY
Whether working with manufacturing and industrial clients or with service industries, Saraf Consulting aims for results distinguished by three main ingredients:
- EFFICIENCY: efficiency is critical to the bottom line in a globalized economy - in the present
- FLEXIBILITY: flexibility is critical to the bottom line in a globalized economy - in the future
- SUSTAINABILITY: sustainability is the critical impact on the present & future bottom line in a globalized economy resulting from Efficiency & Flexibility.
RESULT: LONG-TERM PROFITABILITY
Sectors of interest
Saraf Consulting engages in cross-border and cross-sector business development projects, with an emphasis on the convergence of the Energy, Environmental and Financial development sectors - the core of any activity.
Geographic areas of interest
America's, Europe, Southern Africa, South-east Asia, upcoming economies
Contact us today for more information!